Akopia Akopia Services

[mv] Minivend 4 vs Interchange 4.xx

******    message to minivend-users from jimtoro@hoflink.com     ******

I have been using Minivend 4.04a for just over a month and
am working on my second e-commerce site (1st one took
4 weeks to get finished, 2nd one will take 5 days now that
I am getting familiar with MV. I LOVE this software !).

My question is that since MV is at its end-of-life and
Interchange is replacing it, am I missing much not using
Interchange right now?.  When I do move to Interchange
will there be much of a learning curve to deal with?.

Any Interchange users who recently went from MV 4.x wanna
chime in with their opinions of the move ?. Painful or not.

thanks.

-
email with 'UNSUBSCRIBE minivend-users' in the body to Majordomo@minivend.com.

Search for: Match: Format: Sort by: