Akopia Akopia Services

[mv] [item-field [value Currency]] does not work??

******    message to minivend-users from "=?iso-8859-1?q?Marius_Sch=E4fer?=" <maillist@b-p-a.com>     ******

Hi,

maybe I am to confused after a long work, but I set a scan with a va=Currency=USD and I want to access an item-field via
[item-field [value Currency]] on the next (search)page but it is not interpolated ([item-field [value Currency] interpolate=1] doesnt
work either). I have some Currency-columns in my products db and want to access the one given in the value Currency. Sorry for
my stupid question.

Regards,
Marius

-