Akopia Akopia Services

Re: [mv] Re: interchange and credit card charges with cybercash...help (fwd)

******    message to minivend-users from Todd Benson <todd@ehawaiigov.org>     ******

Sonny,
First of all, much thanks for responding to my requests.  I'm going to try what you
suggested.  Do you know what the &set directive means in the profiles.order file?

Todd Benson

-
email with 'UNSUBSCRIBE minivend-users' in the body to Majordomo@minivend.com.

Search for: Match: Format: Sort by: