Akopia Akopia Services

Re: [mv] Re: interchange and credit card charges with cybercash...help (fwd)

******    message to minivend-users from Todd Benson <todd@ehawaiigov.org>     ******

Sonny,

Thanks for the help.  I tried what you suggested and it still doesn't work.  What
did you set in you catalog.cfg file, your checkout.html, and profiles.order.  Those
three files seem to all be connected when it comes to checking out and charging
cybercash.  Also, which cybercash libraries did you put in the minivend lib
directory?

Thanks.
Todd Benson

-