Akopia Akopia Services

Re: [mv] Re: interchange and credit card charges with cybercash...help (fwd)

******    message to minivend-users from Sonny Cook <sonny@akopia.com>     ******

Hmmm, I just used the default demo store settings.  Could you give the
results of the error.log file for your catalog when it doesn't work.

---
Sonny Cook
Itinerant Chthonic Actuator
Akopia
"What is it that makes you all behave as though you were real?"
--Franz Kafka "Description of a Struggle"

-
email with 'UNSUBSCRIBE minivend-users' in the body to Majordomo@minivend.com.

Search for: Match: Format: Sort by: