Akopia Akopia Services

[mv] Site Check

******    message to minivend-users from Tom Day <maquis@qiservices.com.au>     ******

Hi,

We are running a few minivend sites on our servers, but one client is
reporting problems with the ordering process that we cannot replicate. I
would like to ask some people to see if they can order any products (with
test data) from:

http://www.kateorr.com

and

http://www.lasensual.com.au

noting any errors that may occur in the process.
Apparently items are not being displayed in the shopping basket or checkout
in Netscape, and IE is not working at all. It all works fine from our
machines, yet some people have been reporting problems and I cannot work
out what the cause might be.

Thankyou to anyone who tries these sites for us.

Regards,

Tom Day
Consultant
Quality Internet Services