Akopia Akopia Services

Re: [mv] Loop-Next Type Tag in [search-list] container

******    message to minivend-users from Victor Nolton <ven@pragakhan.com>     ******

i use to use [loop search] A LOT! now I use [search-region]

[search-region arg="whatever is normally in your loop"]

Works like a charm.

Ven

>******    message to minivend-users from Cory Trese
><digital@frognet.net>     ******
>
>Dearest List --
>
>I have a page where I need to be both able to limit a search based on a
>field in the database (I've had no luck with co-ord searches...) as well
>as make use of the [more] tags to limit the display to 50 matches.
>
>Currently, I'm using a [loop search="...] tag to do an inline search and
>then using the [loop-next] container tag to test a field in a database
>to see if the record should be displayed.  This works fine, for now, but
>soon much more data will be added.
>
>If anyone has an idea on how I can achieve this using a standard results
>page (by adding a loop-next type tage to the [search-list] region on my
>results page, which would replace the page containing the [loop search]
>stuff.)
>
>If you can help me, a CC: digital@frognet.net, would be really nice.
>
>Thanks in advance for any reply,
>Cory Trese
>
>ps : I guess that if it were possible to use a [more] construct like tag
>(1 2 3 4 5 Next ...  sorta thing within a loop search, that would also
>work :)
>-
>To unsubscribe from the list, DO NOT REPLY to this message.  Instead, send
>email with 'UNSUBSCRIBE minivend-users' in the body to Majordomo@minivend.com.
>Archive of past messages: http://www.minivend.com/minivend/minivend-list

http://www.vensnews.com

Victor "Ven" Nolton __________________________ http://www.VensNews.com
http://PragaKhan.com  http://LordsofAcid.com  http://DarlingNikkie.com

         All HTML Encoded email will be ignored. Learn Standards.
-
email with 'UNSUBSCRIBE minivend-users' in the body to Majordomo@minivend.com.

Search for: Match: Format: Sort by: