[ic] admin ui on demo keeps logging me out

Rage-DCA rage@sohonetworks.cc
Sun, 8 Apr 2001 17:11:05 -0500

Cool, Thanks man. Keep up the hard work. Hrm, maybe someday I'll have a clue
and can help.

Thanks again,

-----Original Message-----
From: interchange-users-admin@lists.akopia.com
[mailto:interchange-users-admin@lists.akopia.com]On Behalf Of Mike Heins
Sent: Sunday, April 08, 2001 4:48 PM
To: interchange-users@lists.akopia.com
Subject: Re: [ic] admin ui on demo keeps logging me out

Quoting Rage-DCA (rage@sohonetworks.cc):
> I have a question that is sort of related. When I login in one IE windows
> the admin console, it logs me off the customer side. Pain in the but since
> I'm trying to test things. Any idea have to give the cookie different IDs
> is that even the problem?

The best current way is to use Netscape for one and IE for the other.

That being said, I am working on a solution for this for 4.7 -- not so
much for that scenario, which is only proper, but for an "assume_identity"
mode that would be useful for entering orders and performing user cron
operations. Something like root doing "su username" for UNIX.

Red Hat, Inc., 131 Willow Lane, Floor 2, Oxford, OH  45056
phone +1.513.523.7621 fax 7501 <mheins@redhat.com>

Being against torture ought to be sort of a bipartisan thing.
-- Karl Lehenbauer

Interchange-users mailing list