[ic] Limiting Shipping based on cart?

Mark Johnson interchange-users@lists.akopia.com
Thu Jun 14 15:42:00 2001

Set a scratch of the available shipmodes for non-fresh-food by default.
Reset the scratch to the fresh-food ship modes whenever someone puts a
fresh-food item in the cart. Alternatively, you could put scanning code
to do this for you in an autoload so that you don't have to keep track
of when qualifying items go into--or more problematically go out of--the
cart.

PS--don't forget to update the cart before the code that scans it for
said items!