[ic] Shipping issues

Gerry Bourke interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Tue Oct 1 20:26:01 2002

A heap deleted for content

-----Original Message-----
From: interchange-users-admin@icdevgroup.org
[mailto:interchange-users-admin@icdevgroup.org] On Behalf Of Michael
Nakonachny
Sent: Tuesday, October 01, 2002 8:01 PM
To: interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Subject: RE: [ic] Shipping issues
(Michael Nakonachny)
.I am trying to set up my flat rate shipping.  I go into the admin
section and follow the instructions on how .to set that up.  I apply all
of the changes then go and test it and shipping still shows up 0.00 then
I scroll .down and see that where you select shipping method the drop
down menu is empty. right above the drop down menu .it says "Note:
.GNDCOM: Missing ShipperPostalCode:"  Does anyone have any ideas on how
I can fix this? thanks Michael .Nakonachny

>(Gerry)
>Possible Answer:
(Michael Nakonachny)

Ok I am noticing that when you first go to check out it shows the flat
rate shipping price but when you log in or create an account you get
this error under shipping method "Note: No match found for mode
'GNDCOM', quantity '', returning 0." and then the shipping price goes
back to 0.00

If you do not understand what I am talking about just go to
store.nakostyle.com and give it  a try yourself

Any Ideas this is starting to get to me.
Thanks

REPLY

For your stock item os28057b I get price 12.99 shipping $6.00 and I
logged in
Seems OK

Gerry
.