[ic] how do I get my [more] pages to keep my searchspec values

Jonathan Clark interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Mon Oct 14 15:50:02 2002

> My searchspec values seem to get lost when I use the
> got to the [more] pages.
>
> At the top of my results page I have the following
> code.
> [value-extended name=mv_searchspec index=0]
> [value-extended name=mv_searchspec index=1]
> [value-extended name=mv_searchspec index=2]
> On a previous page a have a coordinate search with 3
> mv_searchspec's
>
> When I hit the 'next set of matches' link at the
> bottom
> the values in the code above get lost. Is there a way
> to retain those values so I may call them up again?

Set a Value or Scratch for each of them. You can then use this on the
subsequent pages. For example:

[value name=sarg0 set="[value-extended name=mv_searchspec index=0]" hide=1]

and then on the next page:

first search arg: [value sarg0]

Jonathan
Webmaint.