[ic] Ex Miva Merchant Users?

Christopher VanOosterhout interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Tue Sep 17 07:58:03 2002

I am an ex-merchant user.  I will not even comment on Miva as it compares
to Interchange, but let me say a couple of things about Interchange.

While Interchange is not always intuitive and answers are not always easy,
it is a great product.  For anyone who would like advanced features and the
ability to deal in a significant number of SKUs, Interchange is the way to go.

The Interchange system has been very reliable for us.  There are still
things I can not figure out, but we have a fully functioning store with far
more features, speed and reliability than any other e-commerce program we
have used before ... and we have used several.

If you have any specific questions, please do not hesitate to ask.

If you have a store of 10, 20 or 50 products there may be an easier
solution, but for 1000s of products I am not aware of a product I would use
instead of Interchange.

Christopher VanOosterhout
http://shop.torresen.com