[ic] Tags to customized product view?

marc.brevoort interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Mon Sep 30 05:50:03 2002

Hello group,

My 'List on select page' in the item editor for the product list
currently contains:

sku
title
description(30)
category
prod_group
price("EUR "%.2f align=right)
wholesale("EUR "%.2f align=right)
sale_price("EUR "%.2f align=right)
comment

This allows me to display the product list to administrator users with
the proper currency (fortunately always the same currency in this case). In
the past I've made some of these updates by 'educated guesses',
as there didn't seem to be much documentation available at the time.

Currently what I'd like to do is doing a lookup in another table based on the
product SKU (I realize this will probably slow down things considerably). Is
this possible? Can I use tags or (even better) Perl in the 'list on select
page' box? If in the meantime anyone knows of the existence of any
documentation for this part of the UI, a pointer to it is much appreciated.

Regards,

Marc Brevoort