[ic] Custom Payment Gateway (Australia - Dialect)

Ryan Hunt interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Sun Apr 27 11:34:00 2003

Thanks for the help, I was beginning to think I would never find any
help! :)

I'm assuming you put this GlobalSub stuff in interchange.cfg?

It's just you said put the 'module' in the 'directory'
interchange/globalsub... But I don't have any directories called
'globalsub' in my (default) install (using 4.8.7).

Because there is more than one way of doing the same thing, which is the
'better' way of doing it? GlobalSub vs. Custom payment vs. Usertag?

Once again, thanks for the help you have pointed me in the right
direction.

I've got it doing PGP Encrypted mail orders for now, until I get this
payment order sorted out.

Thanks,
	Ryan.