[ic] creating content in subdirectory using admin ui

Paul Jordan interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Wed Apr 30 21:15:01 2003

> Hi all,
>
> I was hoping someone would be able to help me figure out how to
> create a new
> content page in a subdirectory (i.e. pages/news/topic1.html)
> using the admin ui
> (v4.9).  The new page creation form (no matter from which
> directory I approach
> it) creates any new page in the pages/ directory.  I tried
> putting the subdir
> name in the page name, "news/topic1", but this caused publish to
> fail later on.
>  I can only assume it's the slash messing things up since the
> exact same page
> named "newstopic1" publishes just fine.

4.9.???

could be a bug in the early versions or 4.9. my 4.9.7 works... and could be
permissions too, but I doubt it. Are you superuser? you may need to be
superuser... but yes, it does work in the way you described your attempt.

Paul