[ic] Environment function woes.
reid at vianet.ca
Wed Dec 10 10:38:27 EST 2003
Please CC me as this email is not on this list -- thanks.
I'm trying to set the environment variable for GNUPGHOME, and so far
I've had no luck. This is what I've done.
- added 'SetEnv GNUPGHOME path_to_catalog/.gnupg' to Apache (virtualhost)
- patched suexec to allow GNUPGHOME to pass (just in case)
- wrote a test script and I can see GNUPGHOME from %ENV
- added GNUPGHOME to Environment in my ic.cfg
- can see GNUPGHOME in admin/genconfig too
After doing all this, it still does not come up in admin/env_vars.html
for my session.
More information about the interchange-users