[ic] <INPUT TYPE=hidden NAME=mv_matchlimit VALUE=10>

Blair Campbell interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Thu Jan 23 13:32:00 2003

Dear list,

<INPUT TYPE=hidden NAME=mv_matchlimit VALUE=10>

The above function works when I search my interchange site but does not work
when I select product categories link. I have looked at the source code for
the page and it seems to be identical.

Here is the page that gives me 10 products via the search function:

http://www.drinkandshrinknow.com/cgi-bin/sam/search.html?id=GeseTxdo&mv_pc=4
38

Here is the page by clicking the product category link:

http://www.drinkandshrinknow.com/cgi-bin/sam/scan/fi=products/st=db/co=yes/s
f=category/se=Skin%20Care/va=banner_image=/va=banner_text=.html

I am not sure what I am missing? I have had this problem for a while and
still can't figure it out.

Any help appreciated

Blair