[ic] Options tab in items view

Tim Good draco at edsd.com
Thu Jul 17 23:13:11 EDT 2003

First of all I would like to say I have been using Interchange for several
Generally I like the software and think it is a great work.

Recently I have installed Interchange 4.9.8 on Redhat 8.0, MySQL and single
threaded Perl 5.8.
Everything is running good, except for the options tab in the admin
interface, in items
View. When I click a item it opens edit item. This then reveals other tabs,
one being
options. When I click on the options tab I get the following error:

Server error!
The server encountered an internal error and was unable to complete your
Error message:
Premature end of script headers: bretzrv

I have checked the error logs and there is nothing reported. Any help is

Thanks in advance,