[ic] Add New Item bug?

Gabriel Cooper gabriel.cooper at mediapulse.com
Fri Jul 18 12:34:43 EDT 2003

Hey guys, I'm using IC 4.8.6, which is fairly old(?), so this may be
fixed in later versions, but regardless I'm sure there are plenty of
people out there still using this version of IC. If you are, consider
this a warning. When in the Admin/Item section, if you "Add New Item"
but make the SKU the same as an existing item it overwrites the original
item instead of giving a "SKU Already Exists" error. Lucky for me I
found a hard-coded price and description in the site for the product I
overwrote! =]