[ic] More reliable (or hassle free) alternative to AuthorizeNet?

Peter peter at pajamian.dhs.org
Fri Nov 21 14:28:29 EST 2003

Hostmaster wrote:
> So my question:  Can anyone recommend a Payment Gateway other than
> AuthorizeNet that works "somewhat effortlessly" with Interchange?

We use NetBilling which has no problems for us.  There's a NetBilling
module here:

http://www.interchange.rtfm.info/downloads/payments/index.html

...as well as several other payment modules available for IC which do
not come in the base IC distribution.

Also if you want online check support for NetBilling (or you just want a
better documented module) then drop me an email and I'll send you the
module I use which does support it.

Regards, Peter