[ic] safari browser issue, IC 5.0 hosted on BSD (answer)

tom friedel tomfriedel at earthlink.net
Sun Aug 8 10:33:54 EDT 2004

Maybe the problem has been corrected by adding
to the IC cfg file

tom friedel

I inherited a greatly modified catalog where I have determined Safari
users loose their cart contents but not any other session information
upon entering the checkout page.   Not sure where to start looking and
don't have easy access to a Mac, and was looking for leads.  As usual I
will post the answer once I figure it out, unless it is answered here first.
thank you,
tom friedel