[ic] people complaining about interchange...

Tom Hodder tom at ecnow.co.uk
Thu Feb 5 19:47:43 EST 2004

Hi,

I've been using interchange for a while now, but when I suggested interchange
as an ecommerce platform to a company I am working for, one of their techies
replied, "I have used interchange, but it doesn't run for very long before the
daemon drops dead".

Now that sounds like a comment one would hear about Microsoft, but not about a
*nix application.

I looked this up on google, and it seems that other people are experiencing
the same problem.

Are any of the developers, of profound believers in interchange, aware of this
criticism, and know of the cause of the problem???

--
Regards,

Tom Hodder

E:tom at ecnow.co.uk