[ic] how to override profile - recompute_transaction

Akash Shah ic_user at hotmail.com
Fri Jul 9 02:16:02 EDT 2004

ic 5.2.0

this question has been asked before, but could not find an answer for it in
the list.

my hosting provider does not allow me to modify the interchange
installation. I have customized some of the pages for my catalog admin by
copying the files into
and modifying it as per my requirements.

For recompute_transaction profile - is there any way to override it by
defining something under $CATROOT ?

- Akash