[ic] ready to pay for Interchange::Link help

Grant emailgrant123b at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 22 19:59:12 EDT 2004

I'm getting:

We're sorry, the Interchange server is unavailable...

with the IC server running.  The following says this
is most likely due to my cgi-bin:

Instead of troublshooting that, it makes more sense to
me to set up the new Interchange::Link (from what I
understand this eliminates the need for tlink/vlink)
since that's the configuration I want to end up on

There doesn't seem to be any documentation on that,
and I'm looking to pay someone to help me set that
up(preferrably via email only).  Please let me know if
you can help.

- Grant

Do you Yahoo!?