[ic] Payment Gateway Recommendations?

DB DB at M-and-D.com
Tue May 25 07:28:42 EDT 2004

> Hi,
>
> I'm currently a Verisign customer and have recently begun to have lots of
> problems with them (not surprisingly from all the threads I've read here).
> I'd like to change to another processor, and was wondering if there are any
> recommendations *other* than AuthorizeNet.  I have no problems with them
> other than their high price.  Since I process an average of 1200
> transactions a month, I would be paying approximately $60 more a month than
> I'm currently paying with Verisign.  Any recommendations on an easy to
> configure gateway would be much appreciated!
>
> Thanks,
> Kash Monsefi

I switched from manual processing to Skipjack a few months back and have
been very happy. My merchant account provider NPC happened to be a
Skipjack reseller (costs less than thru Skipjack directly), and getting
it to work in IC 4.8.x and 5.x was quite easy. I think the deal is
minimum discount charge of $30 (not a concern if you do enough volume),
no monthly fee otherwise and maybe 0.25/transaction? I don't recall exactly.

DB