[ic] [image] tab making assumptions

Jamie Neil jamie at versado.net
Sun Nov 14 06:57:19 EST 2004

While on the subject of the makesize option in the image tag, we use the
makesize option to create our thumbnails on demand. However once in a
while mogrify fails (for no apparent reason) and we are left with a full
size image in the thumbnail directory that screws up the layout. The
only way of fixing it is to delete the offending image and let the tag
recreate it.

Can this be fixed in the image tag code by simply adding a line to
delete the bad image if mogrify fails, or is it more complicated than that?

--
Jamie Neil | <jamie at versado.net> | 0870 7777 454
Versado I.T. Services Ltd. | http://versado.net/ | 0845 450 1254