[ic] UserTrack question

Jon prtyof5 at attglobal.net
Tue Oct 5 22:54:51 EDT 2004

I've noticed in my usertrack file that a user can have multiple
IP address (some close and some way out) while having the
same session ID.  Does this sound possible ?  How can it
be possible, and is it a problem ?  I notice this occurs when
the user moves from the basket page to the checkout page and
I'm wondering if this could be causing the person to loose their
cart contents.  I have no idea this is happening or not just some
speculation/concern on my part.  And I do have dedicated IP with SSL.

Jon