[ic] Urgent query

sthiti sthiti at adyasystems.com
Wed Sep 22 08:02:37 EDT 2004

Hi all,

I have certain urgent queries regarding the interchange shopping cart.

1. The shopping cart suddenly stopped working after being configured and
used for nearly a week, we found that the file path it was using
   was unavailable at our server. Subsequently it return back the
following string.

        "The requested URL /vonappl/cgi-bin/cart.cgi/index.html was not
found on this server."

2. The default welcome text on the shopping cart home page is not
   the link to our shopping cart home page is
   I want to change the phrase "Welcome to the Interchange Foundation
Store!......". Please suggest me the simple way to change this.

Sthiti Ranjan Sarangi
Adyasystems & Software Pvt. Ltd.
New Delhi