[ic] Using Interchange as a SOAP server - order/process

Chris Sendall cjs2 at admin.cam.ac.uk
Thu Apr 14 06:56:25 EDT 2005

I can successfully log on to the SOAP server provided by Interchange and I am
now trying to order an item and checkout the shopping cart.

My initial instinct was:
my $order_opt = {
    code => 'os90001',
    quantity => '2',
$ok = $Tag->order( $order_opt )->result;

if($ok) {
    print "Successful order.\n";
else {
    print "FAILED order.\n";

but this returns the html to order the item (missing "session"?) <a

I suspect I need to call a SOAP_Action but the information on how to do this is
fairly sketchy, can anyone help please?

Chris Sendall
MISD, First Floor, Greenwich House, Madingley Rise, Madingley Road,
Cambridge, CB3 0TX. Telephone: +44 1223 339653    Fax: +44 1223 339003
e-mail:cjs2 at admin.cam.ac.uk