[ic] Checkout page error with 'selectedIndex' & 'elements'

N.E.S.T. Solutions nest_consulting at yahoo.ca
Mon Aug 1 21:05:18 EDT 2005

>> Problem Caracteristics:
>>
>> 1 - If I change shipping option, it will not refresh/recalculate the
>> total price unless I press the cart's recalculate button on the page.

>I am fairly sure this is the default behaviour of the express checkout
page
>and the foundation store has been like this for a few years. Not sure
if it is a bug or not but to get around it I have been adding an
>'Update Shipping' button to our checkout page alongside the
'Recalculate'
>button.
>Our 'Update Shipping' has the exact same functionality as the
'Recalculate'
>button however I believe it needs to be there to avoid confusion.
>
>(And no this isn't my idea, I noticed someone else has got around the
issue
>using this method when going through the IC Hall of Fame!)

Nice, why didn't I think of that! simple and efficient! Thanks!

I still can't find what those .~.filename.ext type files are... if
someone
has a clue, I would appreciate inputs ;o)

For details about these files, I had posted a message earlier today with
the
details about where they are and which files.

Martin H.