[ic] automatically adding incremented suffix based on item ordered

Scott A joscan at comcast.net
Sun Jan 9 19:43:48 EST 2005

Hello users

My problem: I need an ordered sku to be incremented +1 when a successful
order is processed. The sku item is DLR and upon a successful order the
sku would increment from  file products/dlr.autonumber using [counter
etc/dlr.autonumber] so the result would be something linke DLR-1200 and
the next ordered sku would be DLR-1201 etc.

I have products ordered inserted into the transcations:products-ordered
database via log_transcation with [item][/item] tags. But whow do I add
the incremented sku? I've looked at the accessories tag but could not
figure out how to do an increment if its ordered.

Any help would be grateful

Checked by AVG Anti-Virus.