[ic] Error 143 during make

David Logan david at lcscreative.com
Tue Jan 18 18:40:03 EST 2005

Hi Folks,

I've just started to look at interchange version 5.2.0. I am a relative
newbie to the product and am trying to set it up on a test server of
identical configuration to the proposed production server.

Solaris 2.9 - SPARC
Perl 5.8.5
Apache 2.0.50
Interchange 5.2.0

I am receiving an error 143 during the configure/make process. I've been
googling and note there have been a couple of issues with Solaris and IC
in the past with no responses on how to fix?

I'm hoping somebody out there is able to shed a little light on the subject.

Many thanks

--
David Logan
South Australia