[ic] BoA/Cybersource HELP!!!

Mark Weaver mdw1982 at mdw1982.com
Thu Jun 9 10:13:58 EDT 2005

jeff at hisgirlfridays.com wrote:
> Here is the latest ecert, if I remember right this archive just has one
> file in it, the ecert executable.  Just throw it over the old one that
> is currently in your Cybersource source directory.
>

> Jeff

Ok...what am I doing wrong here? The binary you sent over worked
wonderfully. Made all the files and got the cert from the server.
However, after plugging everything in I'm getting some errors on the IC
checkout page.

ERROR #1:
  (Payment process): There was an error accepting payment: Real-time
charge failed. Reason: encryption error (Could not open file. Could not
get certificate from /opt/CyberSource/SDK/keys/v77048056.crt for
merchant_id v77048056: Permission denied)
Credit Card Information: encryption error (Could not open file. Could
not get certificate from /opt/CyberSource/SDK/keys/v77048056.crt for
merchant_id v77048056: Permission denied)

So, I changed the perms on the directories to the keys and cert from 644
to 755 and tried it again.

ERROR #2:
  (Payment process): There was an error accepting payment: Real-time
charge failed. Reason: encryption error (Could not open file. Could not
get certificate from /opt/CyberSource/SDK/keys/v77048056.crt for
merchant_id v77048056: No such file or directory)
Credit Card Information: encryption error (Could not open file. Could
not get certificate from /opt/CyberSource/SDK/keys/v77048056.crt for
merchant_id v77048056: No such file or directory)

The entries in my catalog look like this:
Route   ICS     server_host     ics2.ic3.com
Route   ICS     server_port     80
Route   ICS     path            /opt/CyberSource/SDK
Route   ICS     merchant_id     v77048056
Route   ICS     apps
ics_auth,ics_auth_reversal,ics_bill,ics_credit
Route   ICS     timeout         20
Route   ICS     merchant_descriptor     "DESTINY IMAGE PUBLISHERS"
Route   ICS     merchant_descriptor_contact     "717-532-3040"
Route   ICS     transaction     sale

The path to the keys dir is as follows.
/opt/CyberSource/SDK/keys

I'm not seeing anything wrong here, but clearly I've missed something.
Thank you so much for all your help. It is SO much appreciated. I'm so
close I can taste it!

--
Mark