[ic] if-sql-param question

jeff at hisgirlfridays.com jeff at hisgirlfridays.com
Thu Jun 9 11:15:02 EDT 2005

Hello,

I am using the following syntax and it is behaving oddly.  Upon further
research, I am not even sure that if-sql-param can be used in this way:

[if-sql-param food eq 'steak']
        [tmp myscratch]bad[/tmp]
        hello<br>
[/if-sql-param]

The issue I am encountering is that sql-param food is not equal to
'steak', but myscratch is still being set to bad, however, "hello" is
never output.  This is just plain weird to me and usually when ITL acts
weird it is because I am doing something syntactically incorrect.

If this syntax is incorrect, what is the optimal way to perform this
comparison?

Thanks,
Jeff