[ic] Catalogs only work with --debug=1

David xxxxxxx dxxxxxxx at cyber3dnet.com
Fri Mar 18 00:31:17 EST 2005

I think I've reinstalled the related perl modules, but I still receive the
same errors.  I'm not that familiar with perl, however.  I'm about to lose
this customer and I'm not sure what to do.  I've used Interchange since it
was Minivend and I've never had any problems like this.  Any other ideas?

Thanks,

David