[ic] forum poisoning ?
linux at post10.tele.dk
Wed May 4 17:29:24 EDT 2005
In some of my shops, someone have started to post all strange of
references to other url's.
Common for all the forum postings are that
- they are related to the product
- the postings are comming from a few seperate IP's
- the IP's seems to be hacked windows computers.
- the url they are pointing to seems not to exist (remote host says
somthing about "account are closed due to abuse")
- they go directly to the forum/reply.html link
Have other of you seen this ?
What was your countermeassures ?
More information about the interchange-users