[ic] Willing to pay for help with small problem!!

Noah Silverman noah at allresearch.com
Mon May 16 08:47:32 EDT 2005

Daniel,

Thanks!!!  I appreciate it.

Actually, the COD fee is based on the cost collected.  (They shipping
wants 4% of what we ask them to collect with a $3 minimum.  (This
fee  is charged on the TOTAL cost - subtotal+taxes+shipping)

Your formula makes perfect sense,  I just don't know what variable to
substitute in instead of @@TOTAL@@.

Do you think you can solve the tax issue as well?  I was serious
about the payment.

Thanks,

-N