[ic] Product descriptions and different languages

Michael Scheffler duke at duke.de
Thu Nov 3 17:17:47 EST 2005

Hello all,

sorry if this question has been asked a thousand times before ...

I'm new to interchange and currently evaluating if we could use it for
one of our new shops. The main problem is that we need to have the
product-descriptions in different languages. I allready found the great
localization-feature of interchange, but I can't see any option to use
different languages in descriptions ...
Maybe someone could push me in the right direction? I really don't want
to use oscommerce or any other piece of crap like this ... :/

Thanks for your help!

Kind Regards,
Michael