[ic] Re: new feature - charge existing order - implementation, assistance sought

Jon Jensen jon at endpoint.com
Sat Oct 22 16:50:37 EDT 2005

On Sat, 22 Oct 2005, Tom Friedel - Ready Ink Incorporated wrote:

> It seems that Payment.pm and the charge function has both the credit card
> processing functionality and the order creation functionality.  It seems to
> me that the interfaces should seperate this functionality.

Could you elaborate on what you've said? AFAIK the order creation
functionality is all in the routes and etc/log_transaction. For some
clients we have completely redone the orders tables, and didn't change the
core at all to achieve that. But maybe you're thinking of something I
didn't run into.

Jon Jensen
End Point Corporation