[ic] Search behavior for items with sku as part of prefix for another sku

Akash Shah ic_user at hotmail.com
Wed Jan 11 18:42:02 EST 2006

Hi,

I have setup a store based on IC 5.2.0 foundation.

I have some items which have the sku  - 1000000
and some relevant items - 1000000a, 1000000b, 1000000c as separate items.

I search for some criteria which is satisfied by only 1000000, but the
search result also returns the items  1000000a, 1000000b, 1000000c in the
result set, even though the relevant items don't satisfy the criteria.

Any ideas/suggestions on how can I avoid getting those items in the result
set ?

Thanks
-Akash