[ic] [timed-build] not working for logged in users

Peter peter at pajamian.dhs.org
Tue Jul 11 18:07:14 EDT 2006

On 07/11/2006 07:06 AM, Jon Jensen wrote:
> Take a look at sub timed_build in lib/Vend/Interpolate.pm. I don't see
> anything other than force=1 that would allow it to work with logged-in
> users.

 From timed_build:

         $opt->{login} = 1 if $opt->{auto};

...implies the login option if the auto option is set.

         else {
                 return Vend::Interpolate::interpolate_html($_[0])
                         if $abort
                         or ( ! $opt->{force}
                                         (   ! $Vend::Cookie
                                                 or ! $opt->{login} &&

Do I need to spell out the above code?  It sure looks like $opt->{login}
is in there to me.

As for documentation, neither force=1 and login=1 are properly
documented, but auto=1 is at
  Note it also has a short sentence telling you what force and login do:

[auto] implies login=1, but will still abort if no session ID cookie has
been sent. Use force=1 to ignore cookie status.