[ic] Shipping charge getting "stuck"

Gert van der Spoel gert at 3edge.com
Sun Aug 12 15:26:28 EDT 2007

http://www.interchange.rtfm.info/icdocs/tags/assign.html#shipping

"The assignment is persistent within a user's session until you clear it, an
assigned tag will return your value instead of calculating a value."

[assign clear=1]  in your 'if' part could do the trick (unless you are using
assign for other things as well that would then also be cleared).

As for the weight 0 to have 0 shipping, in my shipping.asc I have the
following:
FPSR_GRE	First Priority	weight	0	0	e Nothing to ship!

I'd think that you could change the e Nothing to ship!  To something else,
perhaps just 0

CU,

Gert