[ic] Table editor default values with ICL

Mike Heins mike at perusion.com
Thu Dec 6 21:36:27 EST 2007

Quoting Peter (peter at pajamian.dhs.org):
> On 12/06/2007 06:24 AM, Jeff Boes wrote:
> > Is there a way to set a table editor column's default value to a tag? In
> > this case, I want to set the default for a column to be the last file
> > uploaded through the UI (via upload_file.html). The tag isn't
> > interpolated when I enter it in the metadata.
>
> I don't think you can do that just with the metadata but what you can do
> is make a copy of flex_editor.html and tweak the [table-editor] tag in
> there to add your default.  You would need to change it to something like:
>
> [pragma interpolate_itl_references 1]
> [table-editor
>     cgi=1
>     form_name=flex_editor
>     keep-errors=1
>     output_map="[scratch ui_style_edit]"
>     ui_style="[scratch ui_style_edit]"
>     default.foo="[scratch bar]"
> ]

You can also do it simply by following a link:

	[set bar]big_image.jpg[/set]
	[page href="admin/flex_editor"
		form="
			mv_data_table=products
			item_id=os28007
			ui_te_default:image_large=[scratch bar]
		"]Edit with bar in related</a>

--
Mike Heins

Experience is what allows you to recognize a mistake the second
time you make it. -- unknown