[ic] New.. and already I'm going to be a pain :(

John Halvy halvy at operamail.com
Sun Dec 23 00:24:37 EST 2007

> > Also I have apache2 up, with php4, ssl and cgi all working (or at
> > least I don't get an error message  ;)
>
> Cool, but you don't need php4 with Interchange ;)
>
> Cya,
> -doc

WOW DAVE THANX!!

When I first saw your name.. I was just trying to get postgresql 7.4 working and was being introduced to the 'vacuum' programs and such.. and then I saw your last name.. and, and thought it was that 'Dave Orick' guy who sells vacuum cleaners all the time!!  LOL!!  =:]

Well anyway I just wanted to say how wonderful it was for you and everyone else who has tried to help me.. especially that allot of my issues are not directly blamed on IC.

I am still making good progress-- and all of your comments/ideas seem like they will fix most of my remaining issues..

I will surely let you and the list know as soon as I get to that point.

I will prol not work on Sunday.. but will be up hacking most of this evening and pick up Monday AM should I not nail it down tanight.

And Ohh, I reallly think that as/if the world's economy worsens--  people will FINALLY see Linux as the wonderful solution that it is.. and great projects like InterChange will help many, many people sell their wares :)

Halvy

-- My alternative contact info: johnhalvy at yahoo.com