[ic] www.endless.com - possible with Interchange ?

N.E.S.T. Solutions nest_consulting at yahoo.ca
Sun Feb 4 09:59:54 EST 2007

Hi Alain,

Interchange is fully capable for building sites like that. It is
in fact very powerful and can do much more that MANY other apps
that I have tried and compared.

Interchange is so flexible that customization is near endless. I am
not 100% aware of AJAX principles, but I don't see how it would not
work well together.

Are you looking at building it yourself or have it built for you?

Martin Houle
N.E.S.T. Solutions