[ic] IC 5.4 Cross Sell

Steve Graham icdev at mrlock.com
Mon Feb 19 10:09:18 EST 2007

Hello all,

I must have missed the memo, but to get cross sell ,and probably
Upsell to work correctly I had to put :
[set cross_codes][item-data merchandising cross_sell][/set]

into the preamble code section of flypage.html

Without moving this code I would have to refresh the flypage to get
the suggested cross sell also the cross sell would tag to the next
item visited and show a cross sell that did not even relate to the
currently view item.

I tried testing this on the Demo, but when I tried changing/adding
the cross component an error was displayed:
parse_page: Error parsing page.

FWIW

Steve