[ic] Paypal Module - Authorizenet error

Lyn St George lyn at zolotek.net
Sat Feb 24 08:04:24 EST 2007

On Fri, 23 Feb 2007 23:15:07 -0500, William Fiore wrote:

>Hi,
>
>I am attempting to install the PaypalExpress payment module but I am
>having a problem with the following step:

[snip]

>but I receive an Authorize.net error when I try to go through my
>regular checkout. Any ideas?

What error message do they return to you?

It's probably easiest if I put up a log_transcaction and profiles.order
taken from a live site. http://kiwi.zolotek.net now has these in the
paypal section. Edit the payment provider in the credit_card section
of profiles.order (and remove the paypal suffix from both files).

Let me know how this goes.