[ic] Modified foundation demo and menu bars

Alfred Martinez alfredm at mindspring.com
Wed Jan 17 18:51:33 EST 2007

Hello,

This probably has a simple solutions, but I've been trying to completely
remove the common_menu/breadcrumb trails right below the logo and main
content on the catalog pages. I have been successful at removing portions of
them both, but I can't seem to find the global reference to those two items.
Ultimately I'd like the catalog screens to not have any logo/menu/breadcrumb
content on the top, and only the main content from the catalog pages.

Thank you.