[ic] shipmode.html

Mike Heins mike at perusion.com
Fri Jul 6 00:42:09 EDT 2007

Quoting Chris Gamache (cgamache at gmail.com):
> Please accept my apologies. I'm terrible at posting on message groups.
> I'm never eloquent enough to phrase my question properly! I do
> appreciate the reply. Let me try once again:
>
> I had already replaced my altered shipping.asc file with an un-altered
> copy, and shipping is still broken.

This is probably my fault. I introduced a bug into the nightly build
over the last week.

I fixed it yesterday, so today's should be OK if you get the latest
nightly build.

Sorry for the trouble.

--
Mike Heins

Making the simple complex, that is easy -- anyone can do that.
But to make the complex simple, awesomely simple, that is
true creativity.  -- Charles Mingus