[ic] mixed up catalog.cfg files

Dan Bergan danb at berganconsulting.com
Wed May 9 13:44:56 EDT 2007

My "test" catalog.cfg had the following line:
DatabaseDefault  HIDE_AUTO_FILES  1

I found this when I googled the icdevgroup.org site:
http://www.icdevgroup.org/pipermail/interchange-cvs/2002-October/004258.html

  Result is to hide all .sql, .*dbm, and .autonumber files
  by putting a "." in front of them.

  I got sick of having the directory listing scroll off the
  screen.

  WARNING: If this is set after databases are imported, they
  will be overwritten! So do it at the beginning.

So, I assume that's what did it...

I wonder how will this interact with NoImport (or NoImportExternal)?

Dan